All eligible associates have affordable options that include no lifetime maximum and eligible preventive care covered at 100%.
The enhanced maternity benefit supports birth moms with up to 10 weeks of protected paid time away from work.
Associates can take advantage of Resources for Living, a free confidential counseling and health information service.
Supports assigned business area in the execution of practices, systems, and activities by conducting analyses of initiatives to understand and communicate existing trends; analyzing and interpreting data; and translating data analysis into recommendations that are aligned with business objectives.
Provides administrative support by assisting management with training other team members; supporting special projects involving research and review of data; establishing agendas and creating information packets for customer meetings; researching impact of process changes and communicates changes to leadership; ensuring adherence with business process controls; analyzing data to establish accounting period cutoffs; facilitating validation of system postings; educating business partners on best practices to drive compliance across the business; and supporting special projects involving research and review of data.
Supports quality control by creating documentation that adheres to Walmart business rules; validating accuracy of data received; notifying management of quality issues or concerns; identifying data trends and system and process issues and communicates to stakeholders; sharing process improvement suggestions; and performing quality checks of documents processed.
Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal laws and regulations and company policies and procedures by analyzing and interpreting reports; implementing and monitoring human resource compliance processes; implementing action plans to improve performance; and ensuring confidentiality of information, documentation, and assigned records.
Provides customer service by responding to customer disputes and ad-hoc questions requiring research; collaborating with customers to escalate customer inquiries and provide status updates and guidance to management; communicating to customers via verbal and written communication; conducting compliance reviews; negotiating dispute resolution; analyzing, interpreting, and consolidating information into reporting for customer review; and coordinating communication between customer and business area. Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback. Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others’
contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Finance/Accounting, Information Systems, Managing Departmental PayrollBachelors: Finance, Bachelors: Information Technology, Bachelors: Mathematics
508 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
In 1962, Sam Walton started a single mom-and-pop shop and transformed it into the world’s largest retailer. Since those founding days, one thing has remained consistent: helping our customers save money so they can live better. Today, we’re reinventing the shopping experience - and our associates are at the heart of it (all 2.2 million of them). When you join our Walmart family of ...