Provides customer service by responding to and resolving customer disputes and ad-hoc questions requiring moderate to highly complex research; collaborating with customers to escalate inquiries and provide status updates and guidance to management; communicating with customers via verbal and written communication; negotiating resolution of disputes; preparing and providing data for customers; educating business partners on best practices to drive compliance across the business; and supporting special projects involving research and review of data.
Supports document processing and data management by validating data for issue resolution by using in-depth analytics reviews across multiple systems; calculating and entering transactions that affect financial statements; completing complex research to obtain reimbursement or recoupment of funds; conducting legal and compliance research and contract vetting; reviewing and researching general ledger, financial statements, and transactional system inputs to identify and resolve transaction discrepancies; analyzing current month posting activity to establish proper cutoffs for accounting period closes; conducting root cause analysis and research to identify causes for issues presented by customers or control procedures (for example, Sarbanes Oxley Compliance, audit, business process procedures).
Contributing to quality control by reviewing documentation for accuracy and adherence to Walmart business rules; notifying management of quality issues or concerns; identifying data trends and system and process issues and communicates to stakeholders; performing in-depth research to resolve process issues; sharing process improvement suggestions; performing quality checks of documents processed; identifying and communicating causes, solutions and data trends to multiple departments. Completes work assignments and priorities by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; identifying priorities, deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and information; determining and recommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback. Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others’
contributions and accomplishments.
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America