About the Team (Broader team)
The Omni Customer Experience Product team builds products to enhance the experience for millions of customers. You’ll leverage the best and latest tools to facilitate remote teams and work with teams who develop experiences that have changed the industry including the mobile app, online grocery experience, curbside, or Delivery Unlimited. Innovating on the world’s biggest stage, you’ll get to deliver customer-centric solutions before they walk in the door, after they purchase, and every step in between. This is that place. This is Walmart.
As the biggest player in the game, we trust our associates to innovate the future of shopping. As a Staff Product Manager on the Search team, you will get an opportunity to help our customers in their shopping journey. The Search team contributes more than 50% to Walmart’s online revenue and is the primary channel for customers to interact with the site and to find the things they want to buy.
You’ll make an impact by:
· Customer Obsessed – you will always start with the customer’s needs first and obsess over every aspect of her experience. You will work to reduce customer effort and aim to delight her with the best possible search and discovery platform. Never fail a customer!
· Creative & Innovative - you are an innovative thinker and able to synthesize data from multiple sources (including analytics, user research, and design) to identify key unmet needs and solutions that can address the needs. You relish solving problems in the simplest possible way!
· Collaborative & Influential - You have the ability to influence executives and work collaboratively with a large number of teams to make the vision of the product successful. You build bridges!
· Curious & Data-driven –you consider yourself analytical and draw insights from new & varied information and inputs. You are always learning!
· Technology Savvy – you have a good understanding of machine learning and know how technology can be applied to solve difficult customer problems.
Perks and Benefits
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company that wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice.
Bachelor of Science and 5 years' product management experience OR Master of Science and 2 years' product management experience.
121 River St, Hoboken, NJ 07030-5989, United States of America