Technology Risk Program Manager - Governance, Risk & Compliance
Benton County, AR
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
What you'll do...
- Drive multiple projects of varying complexity by executing a project management approach (e.g. agile) that easily adapts to evolving requirements to deliver timely, high-quality results. Being able to prioritize and multitask while communicating and escalating issues in a timely manner.
- Validate and implement ITGC controls mainly for change management controls and logical security controls at an application, database and operating system level.
- Ability to identify deficiencies ensuring that remediation plans address the root cause effectively, as well as, monitoring remediation plans through completion.
- Determine the controls needed to be implemented for new solutions based on risk approach and perform reporting on the status of such implementations.
- Assess the controls implemented on existing solutions based on a risk approach and perform reporting on the status of such assessments.
- Collaborate and align with other stakeholders including: Internal Controls team, Internal Audit and the application/control owners to provide a high-level status on the control validation.
- Strong verbal and written communications to effectively interact with senior leadership and drive internal documentation.
- Manage internal and external technology resources, including local and off-shore third-party vendors from global consulting firms.
- Maintain up-to-date technical and business expertise through formal training and experiential training. Leverage emerging technologies (e.g. rapid automation) to bring unique and insightful solutions to technology stakeholders.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- Certification in auditing, controls and risk management.
- Information Security Auditor (CISA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Experience in compliance/regulatory control design and testing (e.g. SOX, PCI, HIPAA).
- 5 years experience in internal audit, information technology, or business-related field.
- Bachelors degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Finance, or business-related field.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor of Science and 5 years' technical program management experience OR Master of Science and 2 years' technical program management experience OR 8 years' technical program management experience.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.