Walmart Health Virtual Care is hiring!
Walmart, the Fortune #1 Company and the Nation’s largest private employer, is helping people save money and live better - and healthier lives. Walmart strives to be a center of wellbeing in the communities we serve, and we have a unique opportunity to provide access to affordable healthcare to millions of people. We need passionate healthcare leaders to help us achieve our mission of being one of the top national providers of virtual telemedicine across the U.S. Our telehealth solutions make it easy for people to access best-in-class care whenever and wherever, while driving down overall healthcare costs.
Sells telemedicine services to employers, brokers and other groups over the phone; informing customers and potential customers about available programs and services; and responding to telehealth-related inquiries.
Persuades and persists in pursuing potential leads. Converts challenging leads into customers. Conducts cold calls and contributes to the reduction of negative responses from leads. Provides brand awareness by creating a positive image of a business with customers through strong customer relations, empathy, and communication abilities. Performs correct data entry; ensures that all data fields are filled out in accordance with Walmart's policies and procedures.
Employs business and process expertise to help with Telesales communications (electronic, verbal, and written) by answering, evaluating, guiding, and transferring calls, as well as taking messages. Assesses and resolves caller requests, issues, and questions; maintains confidentiality and discretion in communications; drafts, proofreads, and updates documents using computer software; composes and organizes written, email, and other electronic communications (for example, memoranda) under the direction of others; and manages communication and follow-up in accordance with established standards.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Drives continuous improvements, supervises the adoption of new technology, and supports digital disruption in line with Walmart’s business model.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans and initiatives.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and implementing strategies.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Supports strategies and drives initiatives that attract and retain diverse and inclusive talent; builds high-performing teams; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, builds the talent pipeline, fosters an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
2 years’ experience in a call center environment
High School diploma, GED, or equivalent
Experience in inside sales in a brokerage or insurance companyAssociates
6910 E Chauncey Ln, Phoenix, AZ 85054, United States of America