Reviewers say women are treated fairly and equally to men
What you'll do...
Creates and delivers presentations on project issues, status, change request and plans to diverse audiences (for example, managers, customers, suppliers, all stakeholders and project staff) by gathering required information; developing materials; and identifying recommendations.
Manages the execution of small projects by ensuring resolution of critical issues; monitoring progress versus plan; escalating complex or difficult issues; utilizing scope-change orders to track changes to the project; tracking expenditures and budgets; providing informational presentations; managing stakeholder expectations; holding self and project team accountable for project delivery; and developing performance reports.
Provides and supports project planning and implementation by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; preparing project question responses; identifying quality, change request and project failure root causes; identifying project requirements; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; proposing problem solutions; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Leads business Customers through project management processes in completing paperwork (for example, budgets, staffing plans, change management plans, document of understanding, scope statements, and other required artifacts) by meeting with business units to develop project plans; creating communication plans to announce to leadership, project team, and stakeholders project procedures; working with the business unit and project team to determine project approved parameters; and managing the approval process for project parameter changes.
Participates in project planning while adhering to the Information Systems Development Life Cycle (ISDLC) for project management; defining the scope and objectives of project or program; working with business units to identify goals, success criteria, assumptions, risks, and known issues with the project or program; coordinating project planning activities (for example: business requirements, risk assessment, current and desired diagrams, target date) and assembling project management plans; developing staffing plans; ensuring project tasks are executed as defined in the project schedule in order to achieve the project goals; monitoring budgets and costs for projects; incorporating project changes (for example, scope, schedule, costs) into the project plans; and ensuring adherence to established quality standards for the Information Systems Division.
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Bachelor of Science and 1 year's technical program management experience OR 4 years' technical program management experience.
805 SE Moberly Ln, Bentonville, AR 72716, United States of America
Reviewers say women are treated fairly and equally to men