Reviewers say women are treated fairly and equally to men
What you'll do...
Supplier Negotiations: Provides administrative support to merchants for supplier negotiations. Manages purchase orders with suppliers, merchants, and other vendors for assigned category/sub-category. Category Administration: Supports merchant with the resolution of supplier issues and supports the set up of new suppliers for stores and online. Obtains missing, item-related information from suppliers and/or distributors to ensure items are correctly set up. Supports activity planning, store trainings, and store communications. Shopper/Customer Experience: Owns the execution of customer communication and education programs in stores. Collaborates with the modular team. Owns search queries for an assigned category. Ensures the quality and accuracy of product page content. Follows taxonomy guidelines. Collaborates with Site Merchandising for running campaigns on the home page as planned. Implements rules to filter what appears in search results for shared search terms as needed. Omni Channel Customer Focus: Understands customer behavior across channels, or within relevant channels (for example demand trends, buying behaviors, consumption patterns around units). Guides suppliers and vendors in the development of customer-focused processes and products. Budgeting & Forecasting: Supports category finances by tracking performance against organizational financial targets. Creates sales reports that analyze sub-category performance against overall business results as needed. Supports forecasting as assigned. Provides input on budgeting at the sub-category level or below. Coordinates with planners/business analysts to determine the financial plan and inventory purchase amounts. Features and Promos: Develops and executes approved proposals for features across stores and online channels. Implements themes for monthly category features. Supports decisions on recommended modular strategy. Data and Digital Acumen: Leverages data analysis tools to explore simple data, performs basic statistical analysis, derives insights, and creates basic reports. Uses visualization tools to represent data and construct coherent stories to influence decisions. Identifies, implements, and drives technology change within scope of work. Item Setup & Maintenance: Supports decisions on item configuration to be made primary for ordering for eCommerce . Supports decisions on item cross referencing as needed and makes recommendations. Supports the sample management process for imagery for category. Supports the sample management process for imagery. Supports item setup for stores. Pricing: Supports COOPs agreements and management as needed. Makes recommendations on base price or adjusted price for non-defensive, replenishable items as needed. Modular & Assortment: Supports the implementation of modular layout principles for a category along with the modular team. Supports walkthrough execution, owns necessary adjustments based on post-walkthrough analysis, and makes recommendations. Supports decisions on corporate quantities of committed-buy and allocated items and quantities to be shared. Advises on sharing of items and replenishment. Supports determination of the finalized mods. Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices. Live our Values Culture Champion
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance. Servant Leadership
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent. Embrace Change Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks. Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working. Deliver for the Customer Customer Focus
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans. Strategic Thinking
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans. Focus on our Associates Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs. Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work. Talent Management
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Bachelor's degree OR 2 years' experience in merchandising, buying, financial planning, operations, or related area.
Microsoft Office, Negotiating with third-party suppliers, Pricing, site merchandising, planning or inventory, or related area
Masters: Business, Masters: Merchandising
221 RIVER ST, HOBOKEN, NJ 07030, United States of America
Reviewers say women are treated fairly and equally to men