Reviewers say women are treated fairly and equally to men
Supports financial forecasting by calculating annual, monthly, weekly, and daily projections and adjusting them based on actual results; conducting financial analyses (for example, ad hoc, risk) and reports (for example, two-year historical sales trends, seasonality charts) to understand and explain business trends and performance; preparing and analyzing new item and line review financials (for example, forecasted category assortment, modular financial performance); providing insight on how key inputs are used in inventory, margin forecasts, decision-making, and month-end recaps; and providing an accurate view of future business results at the department level.
Leads the analysis of assigned category modular development processes and strategies by analyzing and mining data to identify areas of opportunities and gaps; interpreting results to provide localized data for specific category needs; providing data to support business cases for category needs; providing guidance to cross-functional teams regarding modular impact on the business metrics (for example, sales, market share); making recommendations to cross-functional leadership regarding gaps and solutions; and providing an accurate view of future business results at the department level.
Provides opportunity identification and business analytics to smaller departments and projects impacting category margins by synthesizing ongoing process data; conducting rigorous analysis (for example, customer, competitor, market, and category); developing a business-based understanding of competitors, customers, and internal financial results; supporting the implementation of business analytics solutions; and ensuring favorable business results are achieved.
Develops business analysis and insights to influence decisions by conducting rigorous analysis to assess performance of strategic actions; recommending corrective actions to maximize business value; and driving post-modular performance for in-store merchandising tests, pricing actions, and feature performance analysis (for example, buyers handle feature planning and execution, supplier performance).
Drives impact analysis for small to mid-size categories by synthesizing ongoing process data; developing business impacting recommendations based on impact analysis; influencing buying organizations to implement recommendations; quantifying modular and item decisions to drive business metrics; analyzing data to determine impact (for example, profit, sales, markdown) of existing strategies and processes; modeling data based on proposed initiatives; leading annual budgeting by establishing fiscal budgets down to the department level based on rigorous analytics and linkage to merchant strategies; and providing top-down financial model and category budget guidelines to assist buyers. Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics or related field and 1 year experience in Data Analysis, Supplier Sales, Finance, or related field OR 3 years experience in data analysis, supplier sales, finance, or related field. 1 year's experience with Microsoft Office (for example, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Data Analysis and Insights, Finance/Accounting, Information Technology, Microsoft Office, Relational Database Management System (RDMS), Retail Software Programs, Sales, Space Planning, Working on cross-functional teams or projectsBachelors: Business, Bachelors: Marketing, Bachelors: Mathematics, Bachelors: Statistics, Masters: Mathematics, Masters: Statistics
111 S Main St, Bentonville, AR 72712-5960, United States of America
Reviewers say women are treated fairly and equally to men