• You have a passion for and experience with fresh food
• You keep member satisfaction as your top priority
• You’re a solution seeker and innovator who tackles obstacles head-on
• You’re comfortable with change and quickly adapt to different work scenarios
• You’re a curious and creative thinker, driving change through out-of-box thinking
• Ensuring high-quality products are fresh, ready, and available in the café
• Ensuring shelves are clean, maintaining temperature control, verifying expiration dates, and disposing of lesser-quality food products
• Packing ready-to-sell products in proper containers and stock displays
• Preparing and serving ready-to-eat food
• Maintaining a clean, sanitized, and member-ready area
The café associate role is a great way to start a fulfilling career at Sam’s Club. Apply now!
Must be 18 years of age or older
Food ServiceFood Handler Certification (Food Safety) - Certification
3812 LIBERTY HWY STE 6, ANDERSON, SC 29621-1344, United States of America
Sam Walton opened the first Sam's Club in 1983 to meet a growing need among customers who wanted to buy merchandise in bulk. Since then, Sam's Club has grown rapidly, opening more than 600 clubs in the U.S. and 100 clubs internationally. By offering affordable, wholesale merchandise to members, Sam's Club helps make saving simple for families and small business owners.
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Sam’s Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.