Reviewers say women are treated fairly and equally to men
Directs change initiatives and associate behavior to gauge implementation and sustainment of the new procedure or practice for assigned region by assessing the business impact of the initiative; determining audit approach based on project type and impact; conducting audits; tracking and analyzing key performance indicators and audit results; evaluating operational processes; investigating problems, vulnerabilities, and opportunities; targeting the root cause of problems and developing solutions; and communicating change and initiative outcomes to regional and leadership.
Leads the execution of projects within assigned division by evaluating key performance indicators throughout the implementation project; directing resources during execution and sustainment; adapting training roadmap based on divisional needs to support project implementation and sustainment; determining critical issues; targeting the root cause of problems and generating creative solutions ; leveraging tools and resources to enable team to better accomplish goals; analyzing feedback data and integrating it into project and program improvements; and monitoring and analyzing project roll out data, including business impact and incorporating it into changes to the strategy, business plans, and project phases.
Oversees implantation and sustainment effectiveness by conducting store visits ; reviewing operations reports; analyzing project roll out and associate behaviors; determining if associate behaviors will sustain the new procedure; collecting and analyzing data to ensure process effectiveness and to identify gaps in performance; developing resolutions and communicating them to proper stakeholders ; soliciting and integrating feedback from field leadership teams; and implementing changes and enhancements to projects and programs.
Directs the implementation of projects within assigned region by identifying resource needs during execution and sustainment; assessing regional capabilities and developing plans to address any gaps; identifying project and implementation risks; developing and implementing risk mitigation plans; developing training plans ; identifying and resolving critical issues ; facilitating change initiatives and training associates on upcoming programs and initiatives; and collecting feedback and developing change recommendations based on regional needs.
Oversees regional support initiatives by interpreting data to identify business impacts and project needs; collaborating with key partners to integrate project roll outs into the regional strategy; developing and communicating regional project implementation roadmaps; building consensus among stakeholders on regional implementation roadmap; utilizing partnerships to implement initiatives; ensuring solutions are sustainable across the region and communicating solutions to leadership; and identifying alignment gaps between and regional strategies and collaborating on solutions to address these gaps. Provides overall direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs; developing, communicating, building support for, and implementing business strategies, plans, and practices; analyzing costs and forecasts and incorporating them into business plans; determining and supporting resource requirements; evaluating operational processes; measuring outcomes to ensure desired results; identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; promoting a customer environment; and demonstrating adaptability and sponsoring continuous learning. Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce by diagnosing capability gaps; recruiting, selecting, and developing talent; supporting mentorship, workforce development, and succession planning; and leveraging the capabilities of new and existing talent. Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics by integrating these values into all programs and practices; developing consequences for violations or non-compliance; and supporting the Open Door Policy. Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals by sponsoring and leading key community outreach and involvement initiatives; engaging key stakeholders in the development, execution, and evaluation of appropriate business plans and initiatives; and supporting associate efforts in these areas.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Drives continuous improvements, supervises the adoption of new technology, and supports digital disruption in line with Walmart’s business model.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans and initiatives.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and implementing strategies.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Supports strategies and drives initiatives that attract and retain diverse and inclusive talent; builds high-performing teams; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, builds the talent pipeline, fosters an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business or related field and 5 year's experience in project management, operations management, or related area OR 7 year's experience in project management, operations management, or related area. 1 years' supervisory experience.
Change Management, Leading a cross-functional team, Managing multiple facilities, metropolitan retail stores, retail market, or related experience, Retail Field
609 N WALTON BLVD, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-0000, United States of America
Reviewers say women are treated fairly and equally to men