Directs the development of innovation designs and solutions by
Develops and validates innovation concept tests by
Leads large-scale innovation projects or project work-streams by
Oversees innovation program portfolio for assigned area by
Oversees process improvement, systems solutions, and automation by
Provides overall direction by
Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce by
Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics by
Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals by
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Drives continuous improvements, supervises the adoption of new technology, and supports digital disruption in line with Walmart’s business model.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans and initiatives.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and implementing strategies.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Supports strategies and drives initiatives that attract and retain diverse and inclusive talent; builds high-performing teams; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, builds the talent pipeline, fosters an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Science, or related field and 5 years’ experience in program management, operations management, design innovation, financial analysis, or related area OR 7 years’ experience in program management, operations management, design innovation, financial analysis, or related area. 2 years’ experience using Microsoft Office. 2 years’ supervisory experience.
Business Analytics, Process Improvement, Product Management, Project ManagementMasters: Science
2608 Se J St, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America