Reviewers say women are treated fairly and equally to men
What you'll do...
Drives successful delivery of product roadmaps by guiding team to meet project goals; creating effective and scalable customer experience solutions;advocating for the customer; reviewing artifacts and specifications required to implement design to ensure usefulness across cross-functional partners(for example, Engineering, Product Management, Consumer Insights); and ensuring quality assurance (QA) feedback is provided in meaningful waysvia consultation with HTML, Engineering, and Product Management (PM) teams prior to launch.Drives multi-channel user experience strategy and innovation by directing associates in the evaluation of the current competitive landscape to ensurethe creation of compelling customer experiences; analyzing future trends and forecasts in related fields to propose directional changes and newproduct approaches; constructing user experience design strategy artifacts outlining present conditions and proposed solutions; presentinginformation within and across the organization to gain strategic alignment and encourage change; and proposing and communicating solutions andcollaborating with partners (for example, Engineering, Site Merchandising, Markets) to ensure evolution of Global eCommerce platforms and services.Drives continuous improvement of user experience tools, documentation, and processes by developing and communicating a comprehensive, globaleCommerce viewpoint for the team to consider when tackling project decisions; directing the creation of solution frameworks that are scalable andglobal in viewpoint; monitoring and reviewing user centered design best practices and actively integrating relevant learning; assigning resources tocollect feedback and research industry standards in order to support the team in making informed recommendations; and evaluating customersatisfaction indices and other industry reports to identify and frame opportunities to improve user experience.Oversees and approves prototypes, specification documentation, and style guides by developing, executing, and improving action plans; providingexpert advice and guidance regarding the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer andbusiness needs; building commitment for perspectives and rationales; providing user-centered design best practices; requesting and attendingusability sessions; participating in and leading brainstorming sessions; presenting user experience flow and project decisions to all levels ofleadership; approving project definition activities (for example, strategic framework, wireframes, copy documents) used by associates on projects;reviewing chosen project designs with a focus on usability; collaborating with Engineering leadership to determine efficacy of documentation approachand delivery; and working with product managers and team to define documentation and discovery processes.Identifies the need for analysis of customer behavior changes (for example, spikes in sales revenues, traffic, abandonment, engagement) byparticipating in or leading efforts to identify root causes; and contributing to or developing solutions to influence desired customer behaviors.Gains strategic alignment within and across the organization by presenting information; proposing and communicating solutions; providing expertiseto peers in Engineering and Product regarding market development; and collaborating with partners (for example, Engineering, Site Merchandising).Provides overall direction by analyzing business objectives and customer needs; developing, communicating, building support for, and implementingbusiness strategies, plans, and practices; analyzing costs and forecasts and incorporating them into business plans; determining and supportingresource requirements; evaluating operational processes; measuring outcomes to ensure desired results; identifying and capitalizing on improvementopportunities; promoting a customer environment; and demonstrating adaptability and sponsoring continuous learning.Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce by diagnosing capability gaps; recruiting,selecting, and developing talent; supporting mentorship, workforce development, and succession planning; and leveraging the capabilities of new andexisting talent.Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics by integrating these values into allprograms and practices; developing consequences for violations or non-compliance; and supporting the Open Door Policy.Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals by sponsoring and leadingkey community outreach and involvement initiatives; engaging key stakeholders in the development, execution, and evaluation of appropriatebusiness plans and initiatives; and supporting associate efforts in these areas. Live our Values Culture Champion
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance. Servant Leadership
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent Embrace Change Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks. Digital Transformation & Change
• Drives continuous improvements, supervises the adoption of new technology, and supports digital disruption in line with Walmart's business model. Deliver for the Customer Customer Focus
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans and initiatives. Strategic Thinking
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and implementing strategies. Focus on our Associates Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Supports strategies and drives initiatives that attract and retain diverse and inclusive talent; builds high-performing teams; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs. Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action. Talent Management
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, builds the talent pipeline, fosters an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate.
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
Reviewers say women are treated fairly and equally to men