This role requires keen attention to detail, excellent critical thinking skills, We do millions of transactions a year, so you will need to be comfortable with a high-volume, dynamic, and team-focused environment and have the ability to organize and prioritize your workload.
Other relevant information:
The job comprises other duties as required.
It is the responsibility of all employees to ensure they behave in a way that is consistent with the Walmart’s Code of Conduct and its policies and procedures.
BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
Excellent spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills.
Ability to manage multiple tasks and initiatives simultaneously in a fast-paced, team-oriented, and collaborative environment, in planned and unplanned setups
You are happy to work with teams and independently
Excel, SQL, GCP
Duration: 6 months w/ option to extension
Monday to Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Remote. Bentonville, NWA location or (30 miles distance area)
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate.
2001 Se 10th St, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-6489, United States of America