Manages financial aspects for a large- or medium-scale facility by approving and tracking expenses against budgets; monitoring asset utilization; and preparing, reviewing, and analyzing business reports.
Leads and directs the large- or medium-scale facility; communicating goals, monitoring performance, and providing feedback; identifying training and development needs and ensuring opportunities for learning and growth are available; supporting Supply Chain and company policies and procedures; and overseeing the hiring, promotion, coaching, teaching, and evaluation of associates.
Monitors and ensures facility-wide compliance with logistics and company quality and safety standards, policies, procedures, and directives by developing, distributing, and maintaining procedures and supporting documentation.
Reviews and approves forecasted staffing plans to ensure staffing plans meet business demands for workload and performance results.
Ensures associate, customer, and supplier concerns are resolved by investigating and making decisions based on facts of the situation or consulting with others.
Serves as a community liaison by participating in local and community organizations and charitable activities; promoting company-sponsored programs and events to associates, customers, and the local community.
Facilitates continuous improvement efforts consistent with the Walmart Performance System (WPS) by leading implementation of WPS; and establishing root cause analysis process. Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning. Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness. Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy. Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost-effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Drives continuous improvements, supervises the adoption of new technology, and supports digital disruption in line with Walmart’s business model.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans and initiatives.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and implementing strategies.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Supports strategies and drives initiatives that attract and retain diverse and inclusive talent; builds high-performing teams; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, builds the talent pipeline, fosters an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Minimum Qualifications:Bachelor's degree in Management, Supply Chain, Business Administration, Finance, or related field and 3 years’ supervisory experience in a senior management role within an operation, distribution, supply chain, or retail environment OR 5 years’ supervisory experience in a senior management role in an operations, distribution, supply chain, or retail environment.
Business - International, Developing and maintaining critical external relationships, Food - Safety, Lean Manufacturing, Managing Fresh or Dry Grocery, Operations, Profit and Loss (P&L) ResponsibilityMasters: Business, Masters: Supply ChainProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
5805 SW REGIONAL AIRPORT ROAD, BENTONVILLE, AR 72713-0615, United States of America