Supervise associates in area of responsibility by assigning duties and coordinating workloads, monitoring performance and providing feedback;teaching, supporting, and modeling Logistics and company policies and procedures; identifying training and development needs; and makingrecommendations in the hiring, promotion, coaching, teaching and evaluation of associates.
Supports associate engagement by providing learning opportunities; building relationships; providing cross-training opportunities; and consistentlyencouraging teamwork with other areas.
Monitors work plans, workloads, and associates in order to meet deadlines by talking with associates to solve problems; resolving delay issues to stayon schedule; and using systems to audit progress and identify concerns early within a shift.
Completes and prioritizes work assignments by using policies, data, and resources; collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and otherbusiness partners; identifying deadlines, and expectations; carrying out tasks; communicating progress and related information; determining andrecommending ways to address improvement opportunities; and adapting to change, difficulties, and feedback.
Helps resolve day-to-day associate challenges by communicating with the area manager; and providing subject matter experts, department contacts,or other managers as needed to help address concerns.
Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs by collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers,and other business partners; analyzing and applying information from multiple sources; monitoring progress and results; and identifying andaddressing improvement opportunities.
Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by explaining, guiding,and demonstrating how to apply these in executing business processes and practices; implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy;and assisting management with correcting ethical and compliance issues and problems.
Leads and participates in teams by using and sharing resources, information, and tools; determining customer needs and business priorities;coordinating and executing work assignments; providing advice, feedback, and support to ensure timelines and work quality are achieved; andmodeling and helping others with how to adapt to change or new challenges.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others’
contributions and accomplishments.
6 months experience as a Walmart Supply Chain associate OR 1 year's experience in manufacturing, warehousing, or distribution center
environment OR 2 or more years' of college in a Business or related field.
Leadership or supervisory role in a manufacturing, warehousing, or distribution center environment
505 PRIDE DR, HAMMOND, LA 70401-9519, United States of America