Why you should apply for a job with Walmart:
- 51%of reviewers say women and men are treated equally at Walmart.
- All eligible associates have affordable options that include no lifetime maximum and eligible preventive care covered at 100%.
- The enhanced maternity benefit supports birth moms with up to 10 weeks of protected paid time away from work.
- Associates can take advantage of Resources for Living, a free confidential counseling and health information service.
What you'll do...
Health & Wellness Analysis and Insights
- Maintains domain expertise within the Health and Wellness business domain
- Applies subject-area knowledge to generating insights for Pharmacy and broader H&W
- Works with subject matter experts in pharmacy drug attributes, and drug features to learn the basics of pharmacy drug-level analytics (e.g., operational/non-clinical drug attributes, drug inventory, drug pricing, pharmacy workflows specific to drug attributes)
- Applies process improvement techniques to pharmacy problem spaces (e.g., Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control or DMAIC)
- Measures results of pharmacy improvement initiatives to ensure OKR targets are met by product and business teams
- Create algorithmic analytics such as rule-based alerts or reports that identify opportunities for clinical or operational improvement.
- Publish and communicate results in self-service analytics environments (e.g., Power BI, BigQuery, Data Lake) enabling other data analysts to accurately report on standardized metrics
- Visualize analytics, insights, and data in actionable ways enabling business to improve execution of operations using Walmart provided toolset (e.g., BigQuery, PowerBI, etc.)
Data Identification, Exploration, and Quality:
- Identify data assets to be used appropriately for an analysis. Works with data owner and SME to understand limitations of data assets. Checking the quality of the data and determining if it is fit for purpose.
- Analyzes and ensures accuracy of information by creating, maintaining, and evaluating of data; comparing data with third-party information, budgets, or actual results;
- analyzing and researching risks or compliance concerns; analyzing financial data, key performance indicators, and metrics; evaluating trends and reviewing results for accuracy;
- Defines data quality metrics and ensures stakeholders understand limitations of data and its quality when reporting results.
Data Assets & Data Strategy:
- Evaluating ongoing analytical needs; reporting data-based insights in a uniform manner
- Collaborating with internal and external business partners to build a consistent and accurate strategy for using data-driven insights; and providing expert advice and guidance on the application of best practices.
Actionable Analytics and Insights
- Develop SQL queries and BI Visualizations that enable analysis of the data to achieve business objectives
- Utilizing financial models, plans, and tools; and conducting analyses for special and recurring projects.
- Provides market insights to key stakeholders based on research gathered and business knowledge by communicating data insights and global marketplace trends affecting the business using various communication tools;
- Providing guidance and advising on next steps based on insights, objectives, and research; proposing improvements; and promoting the application of insights to support other departmental and leadership decisions and goals.
- Provides customer service and reporting in area of responsibility by providing reports and communicating results, preparing information and supporting documentation; supporting key business processes; serving as an information resource;
- Supporting relationships with key stakeholders to deliver solutions and support; and resolving issues, answering questions, obtaining information, and providing documentation.
Data Management and Operations:
- Manages processes across different areas of the business to ensure efficiency and compliance by establishing timelines, workflows, and requirements; supporting and developing training;
- Creating, verifying, and distributing necessary documentation for reviewing results; managing and verifying functionality of key process and controls; and loading appropriate information.
- Manages customer requests and needs by utilizing analytical tools; extracting and consolidating relevant data for reporting; determining layout and formatting; analyzing best delivery methods;
- Identifying root cause and solutions in all supported systems.
- Providing guidance and recommendations based on defined policies and practices;
- Maintain subject matter expertise in your assigned data domain(s).
- Onboard new users to the data subjects in your data domain / area of responsibility.
Applied Business Acumen:
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders;
- supporting plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs; identifying and communicating goals and objectives;
- building accountability for and measuring progress in achieving results; identifying and addressing improvement opportunities; and demonstrating adaptability and promoting continuous learning.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by hiring and training; mentoring; assigning duties; providing recognition; and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy; and providing direction and guidance on applying these in executing business processes and practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Analytics, Statistics, or related field and 2 years' experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area OR 4 years' experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area.
- M.S. or PhD in Science, Math, Statistics, Industrial/Bio Engineering, or Data Science
- 2 years' experience in a data analytics role
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Analytics, Statistics, or related field and 2 years' experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area OR 4 years' experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Statistical Programming LanguageMasters: Business AdministrationProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification, Six Sigma Black Belt - Certification, Six Sigma Green Belt - Certification
2608 Se J St, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Need convincing? Let's review Walmart's best features:
- 51%of reviewers say women and men are treated equally at Walmart.