Reviewers say women are treated fairly and equally to men
Provides comprehensive patient care to customers by processing and accurately dispensing prescription orders; administering immunizations; counseling customers regarding health care and prescription medication needs including Medication Therapy Management (MTM) and all ongoing programs as identified; and maintaining confidential information, controlled medications and required documentation.
Drives market pharmacy financial performance by ensuring that clinical service delivery is generating revenue in a cost-effective manner, improving margin, and developing a return on investment; directing managers in controlling expenses related to clinical service delivery (for example, scheduling of associates, efficient use of clinical time) to reduce costs while maintaining a high level of patient care; and providing guidance to pharmacists in analyzing economic trends, population health trends, and community needs to ensure the market meets clinical service delivery metrics, wage efficiency and overall profit derived from clinical services.
Develops and implements direct patient care strategy and clinical pharmacy programs for the market by analyzing pharmacy data to determine clinical services (for example, medication therapy management (MTM), disease state management, immunizations) offered; utilizing clinical judgment and business understanding to develop programs and services; communicating corporate clinical service initiatives to the field and ensuring understanding of each service for successful, quality delivery; collaborating with Market Health & Wellness leadership to ensure appropriate clinical services are available and offered in the Market and determine clinical scheduling; developing relationships with local health care providers to ensure successful program implementation; and organizing community health events (for example, immunization events) to expand the reach of pharmacy clinical services.
Provides expertise, resources, and support to pharmacists and field leadership by serving as a subject matter expert and modeling best practices for clinical pharmacy services, delivery techniques, and patient counseling; training pharmacists in the optimal delivery of clinical services (for example, medication therapy management (MTM), disease state management, immunizations); responding to clinical and compliance inquiries from in-store pharmacists; and influencing other pharmacists to be proactive participants in all patient care initiatives.
Ensures continuous quality improvement in patient care and pharmacy clinical services by training pharmacists on standard operating procedures (SOPs) and quality improvement (QI) initiatives; monitoring and evaluating pharmacy performance on quality initiatives and patient outcomes; implementing policies for quality delivery of clinical services; identifying opportunities for improvement; and recommending improvements and solutions to Health and Wellness QI.
Drives compliance in the delivery of clinical pharmacy services by educating pharmacists on appropriate licensure and certification requirements and ensuring pharmacists are compliant with regulatory requirements (for example, federal, state, and local), related corporate policies, and standard operating procedures (SOPs). Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning. Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness. Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy. Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost-effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.#LI-VW1
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy OR doctor of pharmacy degree (PharmD.) OR equivalent Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Examination Committee (FPGEC) certification program (National Association of Boards of Pharmacy). 1 year experience practicing as a licensed pharmacist. Pharmacist license (by job entry date) in all states of a market. Completion of APhA Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Certificate program. Have and maintain a State Immunization License while employed in this position if required by the state. Have and maintain a CPR/AED Certification while employed in this position.
Education - Facilitation, Pharmacy, Presenting information to groups, Training and Facilitation
5835 W 10TH ST, INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46224-6112, United States of America
Reviewers say women are treated fairly and equally to men