Reviewers say women are treated fairly and equally to men
What you'll do...
Develops technical product specifications for the architecture of underlying platform components (for example, identity, content management andpayment processing) by using artifacts such as systems flows, product requirement documents and logical data models. Develops and champions a product strategies for one or more complex platform components, and roadmap for one or more platform product areas insupport of architectural vision and principles established by the office of the CTO by leveraging consumer insights, competitive analysis and insightsof emerging technologies to identify new product opportunities and enhancements; and working with multiple functions to build and evaluate businesscases to support product investment decisions. Supports product implementation and deployment by engaging with Platform Engineering, Scrum Masters and managing other technical productmanagers during implementation to make scope trade off decisions; working closely with services product managers to launch products on top offoundational components of the platform and ensure their adoption; coordinating post-launch activities to validate that the product works as designedand that acceptance was successful; managing the development of training materials; training and supporting users on new product features; anddefining, tracking and improving key product metrics. Leads one to three Technical Product managers in the development of product specifications and the execution of a small technical product portfolio(2 to 3 platform components). Manages the evolution of multiple components of an eCommerce platform by collaborating with architects, services product managers and VP ofPlatform architecture to develop, maintain and evangelize the technical product roadmap(s) associated to his/her area(s). Manages vendor relationships by identifying emerging technology platforms; evaluating and selecting vendors or potential technology acquisitions;negotiating agreements and contracts; managing partners integration; securing necessary engagement and resource alignment for the creation of co-developedproduct features; and managing the budget (resources and CapEx) associated with a platform component build. Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating businessplans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuringprogress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning. Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based workenvironment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coachingfor success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness. Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction toothers in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy. Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with businesspartners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness;and participating in and supporting community outreach events. Live our Values Culture Champion
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance. Servant Leadership
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent. Embrace Change Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks. Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working. Deliver for the Customer Customer Focus
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans. Strategic Thinking
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy. Focus on our Associates Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs. Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action. Talent Management
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Bachelor of Science and 6 years product management experience OR Master of Science and 3 years product management experience
1301 Se 10th St, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712-3148, United States of America
Reviewers say women are treated fairly and equally to men