Why do our members choose to purchase fruits & vegetables at Sam’s Club? Our members tell us one of the biggest reasons is they get quality & fresh food at low cost. As a part of our produce team, you’ll make important decisions about the quality of the produce that members and their families eat by ensuring availability, cleanliness and freshness. You will be in the front-lines of customer service – your smile makes a difference and you can help enhance the member’s shopping experience. Come, be a part of a team that offers our members more for less.
You will sweep us off our feet if:
• You have a passion for and experience with produce
• You keep member satisfaction as your top priority
• You are comfortable with change and quickly adapt to different work scenarios
• You’re a curious and creative thinker, driving change through out-of-box thinking
• You can communicate effectively and positively influence team members
• You will lead by example
You will make an impact by:
• Maintaining a positive attitude by smiling, greeting and thanking members
• Providing exceptional customer service to members across the club as needed, answering any questions they may have
• Maintaining a clean, neat, and member-ready area
• Receiving & stocking merchandise in an organized manner
• Maintaining inventory so that there is no out of stock and over-stock products
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full job description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying requires me to successfully complete all job required trainings and assessments within a prescribed time period if I receive the position.
Must be 18 years of age or older
10900 S US HIGHWAY 1, PORT ST LUCIE, FL 34952-6406, United States of America
Sam Walton opened the first Sam's Club in 1983 to meet a growing need among customers who wanted to buy merchandise in bulk. Since then, Sam's Club has grown rapidly, opening more than 600 clubs in the U.S. and 100 clubs internationally. By offering affordable, wholesale merchandise to members, Sam's Club helps make saving simple for families and small business owners.
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Sam’s Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.