Why you should apply for a job with Walmart:
- 51%of reviewers say women and men are treated equally at Walmart.
What you'll do...
Want to help lead the way in redefining how Walmart customers shop online? The Senior Director II, Subscriptions, Lists, Registries & Services is a critical leader in creating and executing an overarching strategy to assess and design an end-to-end process that will shapes the customer site experience across a number of growing programs including subscriptions, registry, in-home and financial services. In this highly cross-functional role, you will be responsible for designing and driving key initiatives while collaborating with Product, Design and Tech teams that will help customers save money, time, and effort both in purchasing for the everyday and for special occasions. You will drive impact, improvement, and innovation to create a truly frictionless online shopping experience and help our omni-channel business.
You'll sweep us off our feet if:
- You understand how customers shop onlineand use strategic thinking and innovation to create a seamless and fresh site experience for our customers.
- You're a visionaryconstantly looking for ways to set us apart from the competition, driving new and enhanced functionality to make the shopping experience easy and convenient.
- You use data and insightsto make informed and impactful decisions and you have the acumen to translate complex data into actions and improvements.
- You have an incredible focus on operational excellenceand getting the fundamentals right and can identify opportunities for efficiency and improvement.
- You**know how to guide the development and implementation**_ofproducts_and features working across product, engineering, and design teams.
- You're a leader who can build trust quickly and can lead by influence, creating impact through partnership as well as ownership.
- You**believe in and prioritize the collective success**of the team and are quick to jump in, help, mentor, and coach your fellow team members.
You'll make an impact by:
- Developing a future vision for key programs You'll build out a strategy to take each of our services to the next level, leveraging market research and customer insights and develop a roadmap that takes us from pilot to site-wide implementation.
- Creating an exemplary site experience You'll implement the holistic site strategy for subscriptions, registry, and other services that tells a cohesive story and creates a seamless customer experience, overseeing visual site merchandising and content strategy, site functionality including navigation, hierarchy, search and browse, etc., new product on-boarding, and more.
- Becoming an invaluable strategic partner to internal stakeholders You'll advise on and partner with various internal teams to improve processes, identify opportunities, and scale best practice and governance, driving continual assessment and improvement of the site's strategic direction and execution.
- Monitoring site health and performance through analytics and key metrics You'll oversee the development of site metrics and dashboards to monitor site health across our key services, providing strategic insights to internal stakeholders to influence the overall direction for each of the programs.
- Operating with excellence You'll land the fundamentals and help scale best-in-class efficient workflows, processes, and timelines, embedding operational excellence into everything you do and developing associates on the team to increase capabilities and enhance skills, knowledge, and performance.
- Bachelors Degree in business or related field or 4 years' equivalent experience
- 10+ years related experience in Merchandising, Site Merchandising, or related field
- Proven experience in building and scaling eCommerce subscriptions, lists, registries and services initiatives and strategies. Masters Degree in Business or related field
- 6+ years demonstrated experience managing a team
- 6+ years of experience in consumer-focused e-commerce environment
- Strong customer obsession focused on building the right site experience for our customer
- Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable making data-driven decisions
- Ability to set clear team objectives and performance measures
- Ability to select and develop a team of future leaders
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team and willingness to take on responsibilities outside primary job description when necessary
- Assertive, adaptable and demonstrates initiative in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions while being inclusive of all people.
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.careers.walmart.com
Bachelor's degree in Business or related field and 8 years' experience in program management, strategy development, operations, corporate
strategy, or related field OR 10 years' experience in program management, strategy development, operations, corporate strategy, or related field.
4 years' experience supervising or leading project teams.
Managing a project portfolio, inclusive of large-scale projectsProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
Need convincing? Let's review Walmart's best features:
- 51%of reviewers say women and men are treated equally at Walmart.