Partnering with the top brands in the world, the Creative team at Walmart Connect produces executions that are audience-led, insights-driven, measurable, on-brand, and ultimately lead to a memorable experience for the end-user. We care about the user experience and design creative solutions that will be useful and delightful for them while also delivering against brands’ objectives/KPIs.
• Execute multiple creative concepts and design solutions to translate business needs into effective creative solutions.
• Ensure projects are delivered with both Walmart and partner brands in mind.
• Explore trends and competitive landscape, incorporating appropriate use of color, type, tone, and style into digital design practices.
• College degree; BA or BFA preferred in Graphic Design or advertising.
• Mastered knowledge of design, typography, photography, layout principles, & production process.
• Fluent understanding of current digital trends and social landscape.
• Proficient knowledge of Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), as well as Figma is a must, After Effects/Motion experience is a plus.
• Ability to produce high-level art direction/inspiration that is appropriate for Omni channels.
• Solid organizational skills, detail-oriented. Capable of working on multiple projects concurrently in a very fast paced environment, ensuring that quality deliverables are achieved on time.
• Strong relationship-building skills. Ability to work with a variety of people in various disciplines. Enjoys working with others and collaborating with a positive attitude.
• Exceptional communication & presentation skills, both written and verbal.
• Passion for Walmart, our partners, products, and marketing.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Bachelor’s degree in Design, Marketing, Creative Writing, Advertising, Fine Arts, or related field and 3 years' experience in editorial content management or related field OR 5 years' experience in editorial content management or related field.
Managing copy teams in a retail creative environment, Managing large editorial content campaigns in an online creative or related digital field, Supervisory, Working for or with creative agencies
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America