Ensure business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
Day-to-day activities performed in customer care service operations. Ticketing system and other tools used to handle customer requests. Escalation matrices. Customer request process lifecycle. Consults others on the operation of contact center facilities in line with operational performance, quality, and corporate policy requirements. Designs customer service and quality management strategies and conceptualizes processes and initiatives, driving implementation by other associates. Creates a monitoring system for changing business and customer needs and provides operational responses. Evaluates tools and techniques for anticipating demand and assuring capacity, creating plans to address significant changes and issues, and remaining up-to-date on company programs and initiatives. Oversees and guides the analysis of measurements of support activities, trend analysis, and process effectiveness.
Problem-solving methodologies and tools and the application of those methodologies and tools (identify, map, break down, hypothesize, understand implications). Business requirements, insights, and solutions. Precedence and use cases and the application of use cases by leveraging reproductive thinking and idea generation. Barriers to effective problem-solving (for example, confirmation biases, mental sets, functional fixedness, groupthink, paradigm blindness). Leads problem-solving efforts for complex and ambiguous problems, questions assumptions, and identifies potential consequences and risk levels. Uses varying problem-solving approaches and techniques as appropriate. Devises and makes recommendations and guides the implementation of corrective and/or preventive actions for complex issues. Collaborates with stakeholders across multiple functions to drive the implementation of recommended solutions. Utilizes expertise to proactively anticipate and prevent problems.
Customer service practices. Standard Operating Procedures and defined processes. Standard reporting tools and techniques. Performance metrics. Industry trends. Process improvement techniques. Operations Optimization. Customer service practices. Standard Operating Procedures and defined processes. Standard reporting tools and techniques. Performance metrics. Industry trends. Process improvement techniques. Modifies contact center process as needed to meet service level agreements by monitoring service levels and team performance reports and, promoting processes that support associate and customer satisfaction. Regularly reviews and analyzes key metrics across the site to identify root causes and formulates solutions to improve performance. Identifies systematic process improvement opportunities by, researching potential solutions, developing action plans, providing guidance on implementation, supporting development of innovative solutions, and collaborating with key stakeholders. Streamlines knowledge bases by creating FAQ's for on Standard Operating Procedures and, collaborating with cross- functional teams. Monitors external sources for applicable new methods and controls. Identifies training gaps, coaches others, and approve sing team strategies for improvement.
Data collection modes, techniques, and tools. Data analytics and visualization tools and techniques. Existing and upcoming digital applications and other systems used. Technology innovation trends and industry benchmarks. Data governance as it relates to data quality, metadata, and data lineage. Data science techniques and applications. Data collection modes, techniques, and tools. Data analytics and visualization tools and techniques. Existing and upcoming digital applications and other systems used in the respective areas. Technology innovation trends and & industry benchmarks. Data governance as it relates to data quality, metadata, and data lineage. Data science techniques and their applications in relevant context. Delineates the problems, leverages data to determine the root causes, and applies the information to find a solution. Articulates the levers that influence the data, ensures data quality, and organizes and processes information for analysis. Participates in the feedback loop between data- intake and insights and continually continuously works on improving the data collection process. (mode/data set etc.) Identifies and proposes ways to automate and/ improve existing processes in the respective area of work with the help of technology. Demonstrates a working knowledge of data science techniques and their applications to relevant context.
Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance; accordingly, developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in Business, Retail Management, Technology, Communications, or related
field and 4 years’ experience in retail management, business, technology, communications, or related area. Option 2: 6 years’ experience in
business, technology, communications, or related area.
2 years’ supervisory experience.
5 years’ experience in customer service, contact center, service desk, or related area.
Leading a cross-functional team, Project Management, Supervisory experienceMasters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Operations ManagementProject Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
2008 S Thompson St, Springdale, AR 72764, United States of America