Reviewers say women are treated fairly and equally to men
What you'll do...
Manages end-to-end supply chain processes and ensures merchandise flow through the distribution network and fulfillment centers by directing resolutions and responding to escalations of daily issues ; analyzing data from multiple stakeholders to streamline and improve network efficiencies; providing data for the supplier compliance process flow; researching and analyzing root cause of daily and escalated exceptions concerning shipping, receiving, inventory, and return related issues; conducting performance reviews of merchandising department, distribution centers , and suppliers.
Oversees relationships with external parties by serving as the main point of contact for external partners ; communicating expectations and agreements to external partners; consolidating and communicating relevant findings and information to external stakeholders; leading audit processes to ensure external partners comply with company standards and agreements; utilizing quarterly scorecards to measure and correct performance ; and assisting senior leadership with the selection of service providers.
Improves supply chain execution by approving a flow path channel from supplier to store to best fit sales, in-stock, and profit metrics; collaborating between supply chain stakeholders to ensure sales, in-stock, inventory, profitability, and strategy goals are achieved; tracking the movement and arrival of goods across the supply chain; presenting recommendations to address conflicting goals; identifying order exceptions, disruptions, and supply chain constraints that will impact supply chain execution; and developing and coordinating a resolution.
Drives field-level direction and provides guidance for the execution of operations by supervising the liaison for the field; communicating operational expectations to suppliers and transporters; addressing performance related issues with stakeholders.
Directs supply chain flow process improvement efforts by contributing to the design, development, and delivery of new ways of working between supply chain stakeholders; prioritizing product flow plan objectives; ensuring flow plans are achievable; managing the correction of errors processes and feedback loops; identifying areas of opportunity to improve service levels; supporting the use of end-to-end costing methodology and lean concepts; providing cost recommendations to reduce process waste, and provide opportunities for cost reductions and process efficiencies; and reviewing and analyzing the impact and benefits to internal processes.
Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and costeffectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart's commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team's strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Identifies, attracts, and retains diverse and inclusive team members; builds a high-performing team; embraces diversity in all its forms; and actively supports diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Creates a discipline and focus around developing talent, promotes an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, empowers associates and partners to act in the best interest of the customer and company, and regularly recognizes others' contributions and accomplishments.
Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business, or related field and 4 years' experience in logistics, distribution, transportation, or related area OR 6 years' experience in logistics, distribution, transportation, or related area.
2 years' experience with advanced functionality of Microsoft Office.
Fleet management, dispatch, or network analysis experience, Master's degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business, or related field, Project Management Certification, Retail Logistics Operations
Six Sigma - Certification
1659 POTTERTOWN RD, MIDWAY, TN 37809-0000, United States of America
Reviewers say women are treated fairly and equally to men