Enhances security posture by leveraging people, processes, and technology to ensure security system availability; writing and approving change control installation plans; leading the transformation of customer needs into security solutions that deliver business value while improving security; leading installation of security systems; guiding team members on changes; leading suppliers and team members in reviewing system performance; recommending, documenting, and implementing improvements; engaging suppliers to drive security solutions for the business; leading in security system design; assessing potential security system issues and identifying solutions; and conducting security audits as necessary.
Manages multiple initiatives by delivering and delegating as appropriate; ensuring the completion of assigned tasks; collaborating within a matrix environment; completing and reviewing documentation in accordance with established guidelines; sharing knowledge and driving best practices with team members; participating in and leading meetings; and communicating tasks to stakeholders (for example, customers, leadership, peers, third party providers) as appropriate.
Leads the development and implementation of security system designs and products that have high availability and scalability consistent with company needs by assisting Technical Experts in setting technical direction; contributing to technology roadmaps; gathering, developing, and reviewing requirements to support new security system implementations; evaluating supplier products; making recommendations relative to security products and services; enforcing security standards and technical decisions; researching and presenting information about new technologies; developing and presenting design references; leading design reviews; and ensuring compliance with information technology governance standards.
Takes ownership of and resolves security system issues (for example, configuration and management of security systems, spam filtering, access management) by leading root cause analysis; identifying trends and leading corrective action to address performance problems; creating reports and actionable metrics for security products; supporting multiple large-scale, cross-functional issues; resolving support problems in a timely manner; providing updates to customers, project leads, and management team on problem resolution status; and driving supplier participation during problem resolution.
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 4 years' experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR 7 years' experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years.
Certified Intrusion analyst (GCIAs), GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED), Certified Geographic Information Systems Professional (GISP), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC), Windows/Linux certification, and/or Security+ certification, Designing, leading, and implementing technology projects., Designing technical solutions in response to customer requests or changes, One of the following scripting/programming languages: Python, Perl, Powershell, VB Script, Ruby, PHP, Bash, C, C++, C#, or .Net, Production support, including problem identification, ticket documentation, and customer and vendor relations, Troubleshooting security infrastructure problems
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America