Here at Walmart, we’re driven by an intellectual curiosity that keeps us on the cutting-edge of user design and a seamless customer experience. We’re intrigued by the opportunity to engineer the most optimal approach that drives conversions and generates consumer loyalty across every touchpoint of the digital journey.
As a Technical Project Manager III, you’ll spend your days creating and executing upon several Digital Transformation project plans, collaborating with cross-functional business and engineering teams, supporting the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders, monitoring project and program progress and results, and providing periodic project and program status reports and executive summaries to stakeholders and management.
Now, imagine doing all the above for the world’s largest retailer. That’s the Walmart experience. Intrigued?
You’ll really wow us if…
• Your ability to rise above group think and see beyond the here and now is matched only by your intellectual curiosity.
• You come to the table with up to date expertise and proven success using established Project Management Organization (PMO) standards
• You consider yourself to be a student of the world and emerging technologies who thrives in an ever-changing environment that holds within it new challenges and chances to prove your expertise.
• You level up when you have the opportunity to teach others and empower those around you to excel.
• You are a master vocal and visual communicator who excels in telling the story of their projects and programs.
You’ll make an impact by…
• Effectively translating product features, sub-features, and business requirements into project parameters while working with agility from cradle to grave.
• Effectively communicating project and program status tailored to the specific intended audience.
• Helping cross-functional teams to solve for business problems and develop solutions that enable us to redefine a “best-in-class” business partner experience.
• Encouraging the project teams that you oversee to work collaboratively and to aim for insight-driven outcomes.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
About The Team
As a member of the of the Digital Transformation group, you’ll be responsible for executing several small and medium size projects that use advanced technologies to fundamentally change the way Walmart associates work. You’ll operate as a trusted advisor to Product Managers as it relates to efficiencies and best practices in the delivery of technical projects and communicate status to all levels of Technology and Business Leadership. As a member of the team, you’ll be able to say that you are Digitally Transforming the world’s largest retailer and contributing to the development to best-in-class methodologies that are positively impacting perceptions and drastically changing how our associates work every day.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas, and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
About Global Tech
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That’s what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We’re a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world’s largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.2 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service, or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. Being human-led is our true disruption.
Working virtually this year has helped us make quicker decisions, remove location barriers across our global team, be more flexible in our personal lives and spend less time commuting. Today, we are reimagining the tech workplace of the future by making a permanent transition to virtual work for most of our team. Of course, being together in person is an important part of our culture and shared success. We’ll collaborate in person at a regular cadence and with purpose.
Bachelor of Science and 2 years' technical program management experience OR 6 years' technical program management experience.
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America