Conducts patient interviews to understand the patient's oral health histories, concerns, and objectives; explaining treatment plans to patients; addressing patient concerns and answering patient questions; assisting patients in treatment priorities; and establishing plans for scheduling and payments.
Conducts financial consultations with new and existing patients when new treatment plans are presented; understanding the practice policies on working with dental benefit plans; and educating patients on available dental benefits.
Introduces new patients to the practice by reviewing health histories, explaining dental examinations, and describing other features about the practice (for example, technology, integrated medicine, extended hours/days, transparent pricing).
Greets and checks patients in and out before and after treatment; answering incoming calls (for example, new patient calls, emergency calls, appointment scheduling requests, records requests, patient follow ups).
Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs by collaborating with managers, co-workers, customers, and other business partners; analyzing and applying information from multiple sources; monitoring progress and results; and identifying and addressing improvement opportunities.
Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by explaining, guiding, and demonstrating how to apply these in executing business processes and practices; implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and assisting management with correcting ethical and compliance issues and problems.
Leads and participates in teams by using and sharing resources, information, and tools; determining customer needs and business priorities; coordinating and executing work assignments; providing advice, feedback, and support to ensure timelines and work quality are achieved; and modeling and helping others with how to adapt to change or new challenges.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; supports innovation and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Implements and supports continuous improvements and willingly embraces new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers results while putting the customer first and applying an omnimerchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a broad perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively to achieve objectives; communicates with
impact to a range of audiences; and demonstrates energy and positivity for own work.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others’
contributions and accomplishments.
1 year Front Office Dental experience
Knowledge and experience with dental treatment plans and insurance requirements
1025 HIGHWAY 34 E, NEWNAN, GA 30265-1321, United States of America