FGB'ers gave this company a 4.5/5 in overall job satisfaction
FGB’ers working at West Monroe rated their manager’s support a 4/5
Flexible work arrangements
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) program
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
The Intellio Labs Data Engineer, within the Intellio Labs team, will be responsible for data engineering for Intellio Insights: a benchmarking, reporting, and advanced analytics platform used to enhance our consulting services across many industries.
The Data Engineer will focus on data pipeline development and translating complex business requirements to data services in support of reporting and analytics solutions. They will be responsible for management and enhancement of the data platform, as well as designing new integrations and target data models to support industry focused offerings. They will also have the opportunity to continuously expand their skillset while working with cutting edge tools. S/He must be able to learn new technologies quickly, adapt to changing requirements, and generate innovative solutions to complex problems using the latest technologies.
· Leverage modern data tools and technologies, including Intellio DataOps, to expand and enhance the existing data platform as the demand for data services to accelerate our consulting offerings increases
· Interact with members of the Intellio Labs product teams, West Monroe line consultants, and West Monroe thought leaders to understand their vision, gather requirements, and provide feedback to the prioritization process
· Work in a collaborative team setting to ideate and design technical solutions to complex industry issues through analysis of current product functionality, desired end state, and available technologies
· Develop solutions by adhering to a standard Kanban software development lifecycle – requirements gathering, design, development, testing, implementation, and rollout
· Develop technical or end-user documentation detailing functionality, design, and possible extensions or uses of the feature within the larger product
· Provide clear communication on both the overall purpose of any of the Intellio products, as well as specific features to a business (non-technical) user to help with sales and client management
· Identify and resolve issues that arise during the design, testing, and ongoing maintenance processes using critical thinking skills
· 1-3+ years of experience in data engineering with preferred skills in the following areas
Technical Skills and Experience, in order of importance:
o ETL / ELT
o Modern Data Engineering Storage
o Source System Discovery and Queries
o Cloud services in either/both AWS and Azure
o Reporting and Business Intelligence
· Problem-solver with natural innovative and analytical skills
· Able to efficiently manage multiple tasks and contribute in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
· Understanding of complex data engineering concepts (requirements, development methodologies, testing and documentation) and an understanding of how technology applies to business concepts
· Comfortable working within a fast-paced, collaborative, Agile/Scrum project environment with a start-up mindset
· Excellent leadership, organizational, and verbal/written communication skills
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.westmonroe.com/inclusion.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read West Monroe’s Notice at Collection for California residents, provided pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and linked here.
On-ramping/Off-ramping parental leave
Maternity leave coaching
Backup child care
Unconscious bias training
Remote work policy
Short term disability
West Monroe is a digital consulting firm that was born in technology but built for business—partnering with companies in transformative industries to deliver real, measurable results.
We believe that digital is a mindset—not a project, a team, or a destination—and it’s something companies become, not something they do. That’s why we work in diverse, multidisciplinary teams that blend ...