We are Wipro (NYSE: WIT), a rapidly expanding and leading global Information Technology, Consulting and Business Process Services company with over 225,000 employees worldwide, servicing clients in 175+ cities and 69 countries across 6 continents. For more information, please visit www.wipro.com
Field Service Technician (Senior Administrator)
Benefits @ Wipro (Not applicable for contract hires)
• Flexible/remote working culture – location is not a limitation of success at Wipro.
• Global Travel & Relocation opportunities – COVID permitting.
• Paid Parental Leave
• Excellent Remuneration Package.
• Quarterly bonus/variable pay.
• Quarterly Career Progression Reviews – we do not limit our employees to the usual once per year reviews!
• Corporate Healthcare Benefits
• Fringe, Concession + Membership & Subscription Tax Benefits.
• Financial Advisory & Banking Benefits.
• Free Ongoing training and development to help you reach your full potential.
• Collaborative team - positive and empathetic people who love to laugh either through social distancing in the office or virtually from home!
• Team building, fun activities, and social events – COVID permitting.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Unconscious bias training
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address clients’ most complex digital transformation needs. Leveraging our holistic portfolio of capabilities in consulting, design, engineering, and operations, we help clients realize their boldest ambitions and build future-ready, sustainable businesses. With over 240,000 employees and business partners across 66 countries, we deliver on the promise of helping our customers, colleagues, and communities thrive in an ever-changing world.