Roles & Responsibilities:
· Responsible for managing pipeline of loans and supporting the processing/Underwriting
· Should be aware of all mortgage related documents
· Should be able to identify priority loans & work on them based on TAT
· Validate loan information
· Exposures in Income, Asset, Credit, and collateral reviews
· Work with onshore processor on follow ups needed with the borrower and 3rd parties
· Ensure receipt of all open conditions and package to underwriter and help them for decision making
· Validate required info screens; and updating required information
· Work on the files as per the guidelines provided by client.
Unconscious bias training
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address clients’ most complex digital transformation needs. Leveraging our holistic portfolio of capabilities in consulting, design, engineering, and operations, we help clients realize their boldest ambitions and build future-ready, sustainable businesses. With over 240,000 employees and business partners across 66 countries, we deliver on the promise of helping our customers, colleagues, and communities thrive in an ever-changing world.