· 1-2 years of experience in Sales Development in the IT industry preferred.
· We're looking for driven individual who has an entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for sales.
· The ideal candidate will be diligent, detail oriented, and excel in both written and verbal communications.
· Finally, we're looking for someone with 'grit' who is resilient and able to see past "no" to accomplish their goals.
Want to learn more about Global Enterprise Sales? Check out the Solutions and Services we provide on the platform: https://wwt.com
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
· Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
· Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
· Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
· Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at https://www.wwt.com for more information.
Certain states and localities require employers to post a reasonable estimate of salary range. A reasonable estimate of the current salary range for this position is $60K - $70K. Actual salary will be based on a variety of factors, including location, experience, skill set, performance, licensure and certification, and business needs. The range for this position in other geographic locations may differ.
Locations open to OR, WA and ID
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently Abled