roblem and communicate your understanding with a client. * You must have the ability to break down complex technical solutions and communicate so audiences of different levels of specialized experience can easily understand them. * You are a self-directed team player with a positive attitude. * You are a confident professional who can communicate your expertise to inspire confidence and trust from the client and team members.
Required Skills & Knowledge
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field of study.
- You have demonstrated strategic and technical knowledge of cloud architecture, engineering, automation, finances, and operations.
- You have demonstrated experience with an agile methodology, modern software development practices, and data architecture.
- You have 5+ years of demonstrated expertise in one or more infrastructure technology: Networking, Security, Hosting, Storage, or Security.
Strongly Desired Skills
- You have a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree
- You hold one or more certification for AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- You have a related industry certification or experience (https://e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP, TOGAF, ITIL, PMI, Security, Networking, Terraform, Agile, Vmware, Oracle, CISCO).
- You have software development expertise.
- You have DBA or Data Science experience
- You have worked extensively in or with a multi-national global enterprise
- You have led large scale data center migrations
Want to learn more about Consulting Services? Check us out on our platform: https://www.wwt.com/consulting-services
What else do you need to know?
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Individuals with disabilities.
Locations Include: MO, IL, CA, NJ and others will be considered.