- Must have at least 5 years of experience designing, deploying, and implementing core UC solutions with industry best practices
- Strong background in Unified Communications, both on-prem Cisco Unified Communications Manager and cloud-based such as WebEx Calling and Microsoft Teams
- Cisco UCCX experience is a huge plus
- Automation/Scripting experience is a huge plus
- Experience with third party solutions (Redsky, vBrick etc)
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills with the ability to work well in a collaborative environment.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation with proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Related degree in computer science or electrical engineering and/or five equivalent storage engineering experience.
Want to learn more about Infrastructure Services? Check us out on our platform: https://www.wwt.com/infrastructure-services
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Health, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently Abled
Some WWT customers have a COVID-19 vaccine requirement. In order to work on projects for these customers, employees must be fully vaccinated or have an appropriate religious or medical accommodation.