nd impact analysis on complex projects spanning multiple stakeholder communities, design and implementation specs, application configuration, workflow configuration, UI configuration, development of reporting, development of requirement integration components, and testing and QA; must be able to coach the team through this process.
- Experience with ServiceNow Patch and Major Version Upgrade deployment and support will be helpful.
- Ability to thrive in an agile environment with evolving requirements and possess a good understanding of Agile, Lean, and Scrum principles.
- Experience with ServiceNow Automated Test Framework (ATF) to automate and verify applications, customizations, or configurations.
- Ability to be self-directed and self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to be innovative, have outside-the-box creativity, and present alternative ideas functionally and technically.
- Collaborative, team-oriented, and possess strong interpersonal communication skills.
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Well-being: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness Program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers’ Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are more than a commitment at WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Individuals with disabilities