- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years of related experience providing inside sales support and project support of professional services engagements
- Ability to negotiate mutually agreeable outcomes in project/program scenarios with clients, partners, and WWT stakeholders
- Competency in analytical problem solving, customer/partner relationships, network products and technology expertise, project management, and strategic insight
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Want to learn more about our Public Sector team? Check us out on our platform: https://www.wwt.com/public-sector
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at WWT!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Some WWT customers have a COVID-19 vaccine requirement. In order to work on projects for these customers, employees must be fully vaccinated or have an appropriate religious or medical accommodation.