FGB'ers gave this company a 4/5 in overall job satisfaction
FGB’ers working at Zimmer Biomet rated their manager’s support a 4.5/5
Workplace flexibility with on-site, remote, or partial remote work assignments.
Global ERGs, including Women-Inspired Network, sponsored by executive leadership & focused on professional networking, growth, development
Family-friendly benefits and support for new parents including multiple paid leave options, adoption assistance and wellness programs
Zimmer Biomet is a world leader in musculoskeletal health solutions. Our team members are part of a company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving the quality of life for people around the world.
Under general supervision, follows established procedures to create and manage UX designs for the production of software products and platforms.
• Rapidly visualize ideas and solutions to design problems for business owners during all phases of the design process
• Seek to understand the unique needs of our clients and end users, as well as our business/industry
• Give and receive design feedback, explain and defend design decisions
• Present designs to stakeholders at multiple levels
• Support product, marketing and other business units for design requests, assets and specifications
• Solve complicated problems with multiple systems involved
• Maximize opportunities and constraints of different platforms/code bases
• Work design process into agile methodology
• Experienced with mainstream design toolkits e.g. Sketch, Invision, Adobe CC
• Able to work across the spectrum of low-fidelity to high-fidelity mediums (e.g. sketches, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity UI design)
• Knowledge of design best practices, common design patterns and standards
• Experience working with developers, explaining design decisions and specifications, and reviewing the output
• Experience with common UX design practices and methods (e.g. wireframes, prototypes, user flows, personas, etc.)
• Knowledge of usability testing, user interviews and other research methods
• Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
• Attention to detail and excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Works well alone or in groups under general supervision.
• Bachelor’s degree – e.g. visual arts, marketing, engineering with 3-5 years of Design experience.
• General understanding of development technology and practices on various platforms including Web, iOS, Apple Watch, and Android
• Mobile, Web and Desktop design experience
• Must have a portfolio demonstrating your work
• Up to 25%
At Zimmer Biomet, we believe in The Power of Us, which means that we are stronger together. We are committed to creating an environment where every team member feels included, respected, empowered, and celebrated.
Zimmer Biomet is a global medical technology leader with a comprehensive portfolio designed to maximize mobility and improve health. We seamlessly transform the patient experience through our innovative products and suite of integrated digital and robotic technologies that leverage data, data analytics and artificial intelligence.
With 90+ years of trusted leadership and proven expertise, Zimmer Biomet is positioned to deliver the highest quality solutions to patients and providers. Our legacy continues to come to life today through our progressive culture of evolution and innovation.