(May work in Audit, Tax, Corporate Accounting, Cost Accounting, US Sales & Marketing, Trauma, etc.) Responsibilities of an entry-level accounting and/or finance position include, but are not limited to: recording general ledger, preparing financial reports or balance sheets, collecting and analyzing data, pulling reports, etc.
• Must have successfully completed basic Accounting and/or Finance courses with in an accredited Accounting and/or Finance Bachelor degree program
• Must have proficient Excel skills, and knowledge of Access.
• Highly motivated, self-starter, enthusiastic, well organized, willing to meet strict deadlines
• Interested in advancement by achieving and driving results
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Quantitative thinker with well-developed analytical skills • Good interpersonal skills – works and plays well with others
• Intellectually curious and well rounded.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to deal independently with many issues at one time and prioritize accordingly.
• Proficient with PC based systems, MS Office (Excel, Power Point and Word), and Internet Explorer.
• Must be actively enrolled in an academic program for the entire duration of the assignment
• GPA of 3.0+ preferred
• Must be at least a junior in an accredited Accounting or Finance Bachelor degree program
• Up to 25%
At Zimmer Biomet, we believe in The Power of Us, which means that we are stronger together. We are committed to creating an environment where every team member feels included, respected, empowered, and celebrated.
Zimmer Biomet is a global medical technology leader with a comprehensive portfolio designed to maximize mobility and improve health. We seamlessly transform the patient experience through our innovative products and suite of integrated digital and robotic technologies that leverage data, data analytics and artificial intelligence.
With 90+ years of trusted leadership and proven expertise, Zimmer Biomet is positioned to deliver the highest quality solutions to patients and providers. Our legacy continues to come to life today through our progressive culture of evolution and innovation.