to ensure that company objectives are met
- Sales development of dental chains and TOP customers and expands existing business relationships
- Actively manages the existing TOP 20 clients and dental suites in consultation with the respective district managers
- Develop further dental chains and potential customers to TOP customers
- Manage Marketing activities for existing and new products
- Organize the team, agreements on goals and do performance feedback conversations and career conversations
- Continuous communication with the Management about market situation and competitors and sales forecast
- Analyze and control of expenditures of Sales & Marketing Team according to budget requirements.
- Create enthusiasm and dedication in the team; retain and develop the talent Make sure, that Sales Forces are properly trained in all product areas and have the right level to fulfill their responsibilities successfully.
- Assess and analyze performances and identify and remedy weaknesses or failures
- Make sure, that all compliance requirements are fulfilled by the team and reinforce company standards
- Degree in Dental field or in BA and/or Marketing
- Minimum of 10 years professional experience in the Dental Business
- Proven track record in Dental sales
- Solid Marketing knowledge
- Several years of sales leadership experience is required.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or customers.
- Analytical skills to analyze market trends and transform this into a sales strategy
- Energy, enthusiasm, commercial acumen and focus to create and implement winning business plans while energizing a team to shape the market, add value and close sales.
- Proven coaching and leadership skills of medical sales professionals.
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
Working in a diverse and collaborative global team embracing innovative curiosity, personal authenticity, accountability, and a growth mindset. Our culture empowers us to bring our whole selves to work each day, so we can be at our best when serving our customers, patients, and colleagues.
ZimVie offers you a challenging position with good career prospects in an international medical device business and the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- Permanent contract
- Pension plan and health insurance
- Company car
- Learning & development program
ZimVie is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants for employment and employment decisions, including hiring, promotion, transfer, etc. are considered without regard to racial or ethnic origin, gender, religion or belief, disability, age, or sexual identity.