Los Angeles County, CA
Who we are:
We are the fitness company born from gaming. And were on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. We make an at home training game that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA., the Zwift community is active in 195 countries and growing. Were endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve. Sound interesting?
What youll do:
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to software development teams.
- Provide architecture, design and implementation expertise ofconsumer facingweb siteproducts with enterprise integration.
- Work closely within tight-knit cross-functional teams to build high traffic, responsive, mobile first properties that deliver a great experience globally.
- Determine technical dependencies and deliver detailed technical designs to stakeholders and fellow engineers.
- Optimize web application components for maximum performance.
- Work with engineering and product managers to scope and plan projects.
What were looking for:
- BS/MS in Computer Science and/or 10 years of relevant experience.
- Experience as a technical leader and mentor.
- Expertise in ES6/7, React, Angular 2.x+.
- Experience implementing stateless management: Redux,Mobx.
- Curiosity and passion for the latest and greatest development paradigms.
- Strong CI/CD experience in corporate environments.
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly (were constantly putting learning into practice).
- World-class HTML / CSS markup.
- Experience with Mithril or Vue.js.
- Knowledge of WebGL, animated SVG.
- Interest in creating fun experiences around cycling, running, and overall fitness.
Top 5 Reasons We Think You'll Love It Here:
- Great Employee Fitness Program earn a bike or other fitness equipment!
- Amazing office location on the 18th floor with a killer view
- Competitive Benefits (including Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Awesome team of diverse individuals that love what they do
- Did we mention that we ride bikes at work and run at work?
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.