Lead Product Manager
- Experience 5-10 Years
- Category Analytics
- Location Toronto, Canada
As the Lead product manager in the Zynga central technology team you will be responsible for identifying and driving product strategy to help achieve our business goals. Zynga games are played by millions and you will be responsible for managing products that are the core of these experiences. The ideal candidate will leverage their deep understanding of the mobile landscape to identify product gaps and drive execution of these initiatives.
- Responsible for the full product lifecycle, from gathering requirements, analyzing competitive landscape, writing specification to designing architecture and roadmap.
- Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics.
- Responsible for a large central technology product and/or multiple products. As the lead PM you will drive the product strategy, feature specs and work with game teams on realising value.
Experience and Capabilities
- 5+ years of product management in game/app development or consumer web.
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers.
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff.
- Experience with growing a startup, app using lean, data driven principles.
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter, a team player and driven
- Previous start-up, social networking and/or consulting experience is a strong plus
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred
- You have experience working in a central technology team or B2B product doing product management.
- Have an interest/love for games.
- You understand the details of user acquisition, marketing attribution and experimentation in the mobile app landscape.
- You have a technical background with development experience.