Manager, UA Analytics
- Experience 5-10 Years
- Category Data Science
- Location San Francisco, CA
- Partner with other parts of the organization to ensure quality data collection
- Manage a team of analysts
- Communicate project status to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide technical guidance to staff
- Manage projects to be on time and under budget
- Think of stories told behind data.
- Communicate with business leadership and present recommendations
- Work with business leaders to deliver meaningful insights to key questions
- Monitor both top line and bottom line impact of programs to achieve growth, revenue and ROI goals
- Degree in Marketing, Statistics, Math, Computer Science, Information Systems, Decision Sciences, or a related business degree and equivalent experience, MBA is a plus
- 5+ years related work experience in Analytics, Business Intelligence and/or Data Warehousing.
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing or User Acquisition field.
- 1+ years of experience in team management, including hiring, building key projects and career management.
- Proven ability to motivate teams and operate effectively in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Proven experience with large-scale data analysis, data-mining, business intelligence systems, and other advanced business reporting tools, including SQL or similar tools
- Strong analytical skills