Senior Director, Toronto Development Services
- Experience 5-10 Years
- Category Analytics
- Location Toronto, Canada
Zynga is looking for a highly motivated Senior Director to lead and evolve the Toronto studio to become the gold standard for “insourced” development. He or she will work closely with game team GMs, engineering leadership and operations to balance a set of commitments and milestones to predictableexecution. Tactical enough dive deep on daily execution, proactively spot areas for improvement, then energetically drive those improvements broadly, resulting in all peers feeling collaboratively led into changes that solve confusion, miscommunication and differing expectations. As a seasoned people and business leader, the Senior Director will work collaboratively to define a vision, set of values and strategic objectives that motivates employees while delivering clear business value for Zynga.
- Build and manage a leadership team that is laser focused on execution, meeting committed deliverables on time, on budget that are of high quality
- Responsible for delivery predictability, team efficiency and team health by making decisions which foster work/life balance
- Supervise all day to day operations for the Toronto Dev Services Studio including management of staff, budget and regular rhythm of the business
- Partner closely with game team GMs and Engineering leadership to understand and balance their needs. Deploy resources in line with Zynga slate priority.
- Identify process pain points and collaborate with engineering leaders, product managers and other project managers to drive change that improves both quality and transparency to external groups
- Create an environment where team members are challenged and motivated