Industrials Supply Chain Consulting Manager
- Experience 0-5 Years
- Category Consulting
- Location Atlanta, GA Boston, MA Charlotte, NC Chicago, IL Columbus, OH Dallas, TX Detroit, MI Minneapolis, MN New York, NY Philadelphia, PA Washington, D.C.
At the highest level, Accenture Consulting professionals are industry experts with the insights and capabilities to transform the world's leading companies.
Our professionals are responsible for:
- Orchestrating and bringing together expertise from across the entire organization—strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations—to deliver value to clients
- Building and sustaining long-term client relationships
- Selling the full breadth of Accenture’s services
- Selling and delivering an expanded range of management and technology consulting services.
Our Industrial Client Services Group helps leading Automotive and Industrial companies drive superior performance in their global and complex supply chains to deliver products to their customers. We offer a comprehensive suite of capabilities in the supply chain planning space including defining and implementing operating capabilities across the long, medium and short term planning horizons as well as leveraging advanced technologies to enable these complex yet integrated functions. We help clients drive cost reduction and implement controls supporting the world's largest supply chain operations capabilities.
The Automotive and Industrial Supply Chain team is looking for Supply Chain Managers to help them drive innovation and implement complex supply chain transformations with the world’s largest organizations.This is an opportunity to join one of the world's leading consultancy firms and be part of an Accenture team that identifies and delivers the most innovative supply chain capabilities for our clients.
As a Manager, you will have primary responsibility for:
- Understanding our client’s supply chain planning needs and making recommendations about capabilities, technologies and partners to drive and maximize value creation.
- Working in a team under the guidance of a Project Senior Manager to deliver client projects that relate to solving problems related to S&OP,forecasting, inventory planning, supply planning and production planning and the need to integrate these functions across global enterprises.
- Leading a team of Consultants and Analysts
- Defining the functional and technical capabilities required
- Defining the value associated with delivering those capabilities, and potentially leading the delivering of process and technology solutions.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in external consulting firm or leading a large supply chain transformation project internally as a manager
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in supply chain planning (S&OP,forecasting, inventory planning, supply planning, production planning) in both a functional and/or technology role (technologies to include Oracle, SAP, Kinaxis, JDA primarily).
- Minimum of 3 years of sourcing and procurement experience
- Full understanding of discrete manufacturing processes
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in industrial and/or automotive industries
- MBA Preferred
- Proven success in leading teams
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e.,H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry,disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.