JD Edwards Procurement Consultant
- Experience 5-10 Years
- Category Procurement
- Location Chicago, IL
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business and Systems Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
Oracle professionals design, implement and deploy Oracle solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in Oracle applications process design and configuration; Oracle application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and Oracle application technical architecture.
JD Edwards-SCM professionals design, implement and deploy JD Edwards SCM modules.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:Adapts existing methods and procedures to create alternative solutions to moderately complex problems. Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals. Uses own judgment to determines optimal solution to recommend. Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or teams leads. Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal guidance. Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams.Manages medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Provide leading practice process design. Conduct workshops to identify and design a solution based on Key Design Decisions and supply chain business requirements. Configure and implement JD Edwards (JDE) applications specific to the Procurement Modules. Collaborate with other functional leads to create an integrated solution. Identify issues and risks and provide suggested resolution. Manage weekly status reporting against the project plan; identify and communicate suspected delays and changes in scope. Conduct application build, test, and deploy activities in Procurement area. Plan and execute data conversion and testing activities.;
1. Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
2. At least 3 -5 years of experience implementing JD Edwards and familar with: PO Entry, Contracts, Blanket POs, Reorder Points, Recurring POs, Pricing and Advanced Pricing.
3. Provide Solution level guidance on P2P process. Hands on design and build responsibility.
4. Skilled as a team member or team lead on at least one full cycle implementation
5. Strong knowledge of JD Edwards tables, configuration, rules, and parameters
6. Ability to document client requirements and translate these requirements into a system solution
7. Experience in multiple ERPs is a plus but not required (i.e. SAP background as well as JDE)
8. Ability to travel Monday - Friday
1. JDE EnterpriseOne, version 9 experience
2. Tools experience with common JDE reporting tools and databases
3. Consulting experience on larger engagements
4. Experience in the Agribusiness or Consumer Packaged Goods Industry or resources based clients
Professional Skill Requirements
1. Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
2. Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
3. Desire to work in an information systems environment
4. Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
5. Excellent leadership and management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.