Network Video Analytics Architect
- Experience 5-10 Years
- Category Analytics
- Location Atlanta, GA Denver, CO Philadelphia, PA Seattle, WA
Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Consulting practitioner you’ll apply your know-how to help companies leverage digital opportunities, grow consumer engagement, and increase the effectiveness of their content.
Join Accenture Consulting’s Communications, Media & Technology - Network Video team and embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to establish yourself as an industry leader.
- We offer a transparent approach with career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
- You'll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
- Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
- You'll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
Are you ready to join our Network Video, Advertising & Content practice to help clients design and build next-generation user experiences utilizing video, advertising, and content? Do you want to be involved in designing the latest approaches in services, content product management, programming and rights management? Can you rethink client’s approaches to advertising operations, advertising analytics, multimedia advertising transformation and advertising sales automation?
If yes, then Network Video is the place for you to hone your expertise you as build your reputation! As part of a strong global Video, Media, Telecommunications community you’ll continue to learn from our leading industry experts who will help you maximize your strengths and build your specialization.
Responsibilities of the Network Video Analytics Architect may include:
- Experience within one or more of the Video, Media, Telecommunications industries.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
- Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value.
- Experience identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases.
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions.
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information.
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
- Experience understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others.
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
- Minimum 3 year of consulting experience
- Minimum of 7 years of Video / Media / Telecommunications industry experience
- Minimum of 3 years managing teams of 5+
- Minimum of 7 years of PowerPoint and Excel experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with digital products and services
- Experience working in several of the following areas: Video Platform Deployment, Monetization of Consumer Offerings, Analytics Design, Build and Run,
- Experience with open source and cutting edge big data tools and technolgies (Tableu, Qlikview, Spark, Azkaban, Flume, node.js, Hive, Hortonworks)
- Experience working with clients in joint solutioning and design sessions
- Experience architecting big data platforms and data lakes
- Experience with cloud based architectures
- Knowledgeable on nomenclature and business models associated with video solutions, including D2C, OTT, TVE
- Content Delivery Networks and Content Management Systems
- Experience across video technologies - IPTV, DSL, Video optimization, Set Top Box
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.