Senior UI/UX Designer - Mobile
- Experience 0-5 Years
- Category Design
- Location Toronto, Canada
Zynga Toronto is looking for a Senior User Experience Designer to join our design team.
The Senior User Experience Designer is responsible for creating user-centered design solutions that feature ease of use, employ best-in-class interaction design, and optimize user experience. This includes all phases of the design process such as conceptual design/development (the big idea), graphic and interface design, UI models/interactions, prototypes, user task/interaction flows, navigation maps, storyboards, persona/scenario development, and art production.
The User Experience Designer will work closely with the Art Director to establish and maintain visual integrity, interaction methods, brand standards, and consistency.
Join us if:
- You’re driven to be a part of the visual design process involving research, experimentation, design and revision
- You have experience creating UI, graphic design, and interaction specifications/guidelines
- You’re current on visual design trends in similar creative industries
- You have experience designing for mobile devices
- You’re prepared to work with internal client and project stakeholders to ensure designs meet customer needs
- You have strong communication skills and are able to articulate, present, and speak clearly about design decisions
- You’re committed to adapting creative styles as needed while maintaining creative, technical, and brand standards universally
- You have at least 3 years related experience in interactive, visual or brand environments
- You’re an ideas person who can translate concepts into form, function and execution
*A link to your online portfolio, or a PDF, is required. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.