We crowdsource BDO International's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on BDO International's employee reviews and anonymous tips from BDO International employees.
BDO International Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
BDO International offers 9 weeks of paid maternity leave, 2 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Accounting Services Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Accounting Services industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at BDO International
- 9 weeks paid
- 6 weeks unpaid
BDO International Maternity Leave Comments
- "BDO USA offers 9 fully paid weeks off for new moms. They also offer 9 weeks off for adoptive parents." - Anonymous
- "Company offers 2 fully paid weeks off for new dads." - Anonymous
- "Company backups childcare." - Anonymous
- "Companie's managers are trained to manage work/ life andflexibility concerns of employees." - Anonymous
- "Company contributes to eldercare expenses." - Anonymous
- "Company employs 47 % of women and 46 % of new hires are also women. At BDO USA 100 % of female employees participate in career counseling, 100 % participate in mentoring and 85 % participate in management/ leadership trainings." - Anonymous