Honeywell International Inc. Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Honeywell International Inc. offers 20 weeks of paid maternity leave, 0 weeks of unpaid maternity leave, 12 weeks of paid paternity leave and 8 weeks of unpaid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Industrial: Diversified Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Industrial: Diversified industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Honeywell International Inc.
- Lady ang 6 weeks paid 6 weeks unpaid
- Madam happymamma 8 weeks paid 12 weeks unpaid
- Lady HighPerformance 6 weeks paid 6 weeks unpaid
- Lady Royal 6 weeks paid 6 weeks unpaid
- Lady anon466 8 weeks paid 4 weeks unpaid
- Lady iarussa 6 weeks paid 10 weeks unpaid
- Lady Lady0000 6 weeks paid 1 weeks unpaid
Honeywell International Inc. Maternity Leave Comments
- "I have been an employee for 11 years and I have never worked for a female. Males pretty much dominate those roles and women, in my opinion, aren't given a fair shot. Women in this company tend to play he supporting cast roles. I haven't had to take maternity leave yet, but I will be in about 5 months so we'll see how I am treated or affected." - Lady Mrs.G
The Office Maternity Leave Checklist for the "Type A" Professional
We've created a very detailed maternity leave checklist to cover pretty much every last detail we think matters for the transition from the office to being at home with your baby. This list is based on the experience, advice and tips that working moms have shared with us. So print it out, and start crossing things off! Before You Announce You're Pregnant at Work (for many women this is typi...
Pregnancy and Maternity Leave for California Employees
If you're a pregnant California employee and interested in what your maternity leave rights are, you're in luck. You live in one of the three states in the United States that guarantees women a partially paid maternity leave. You may also qualify for partially paid leave under the state's short-term disability laws, which cover a portion of your pay while you are unable to work due to pregnancy or childbirth. D...
NY State Maternity Leave and Pregnancy Disability
Update: On March 31, 2016, New York States' legislature approved paid family medical leave for up to 12 weeks effective 2018. Here's our summary of the coming New York state family paid leave provisions. New York state gets a "B" grade from the National Partnership for Women and Families when it comes to how favorable the state laws for new and expecting parents compared to other American states. ...