We crowdsource S&P Global Inc's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on S&P Global Inc's employee reviews and anonymous tips from S&P Global Inc employees.
S&P Global Inc Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
S&P Global Inc offers 9 weeks of paid maternity leave, 3 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Information Services: Financial Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Information Services: Financial industry offer?
S&P Global Inc Maternity Leave Comments
- "Part-time jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- "Some telecommuting, option for telecommuting, 100% telecommuting, mostly telecommuting" - Anonymous
- "Alternative schedule, flexible schedule" - Anonymous
- "S&P Global offers 9 fully paid weeks off for new moms. They also offer 3 weeks off for adoptive parents." - Anonymous
- "Company offers 3 fully paid weeks off for new dads." - Anonymous
- "Company backups childcare." - Anonymous
- "At S&P Global 60% of employees telecommute." - Anonymous
- "Company contributes to eldercare expenses." - Anonymous
- "33% of company’s managers and executives are women." - Anonymous
- "Company employs 38 % of women and 34 % of new hires are also women. At S&P Global 3% of female employees participate in management/ leadership trainings and 5 % participate in mentoring." - Anonymous