We crowdsource Texas Instruments Incorporated's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Texas Instruments Incorporated's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Texas Instruments Incorporated employees.
Texas Instruments Incorporated Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Texas Instruments Incorporated offers 8 weeks of paid maternity leave, 2 weeks of paid paternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Technology: Manufacturing Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Technology: Manufacturing industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Lady mary*fletcher
- 0 weeks paid
- 0 weeks unpaid
Texas Instruments Incorporated Maternity Leave Comments
- "Part-time jobs were offered in the past." - Anonymous
- "Some telecommuting, option for telecommuting" - Anonymous
- "Flexible schedule, occasional" - Anonymous
- "Texas Instruments offers 8 fully paid weeks off for new moms. They also offer 4 weeks off for adoptive parents." - Anonymous
- "Company offers 2 fully paid weeks off for new dads." - Anonymous
- "Company’s managers are trained to manage work/ life and flexibility concerns of employees." - Anonymous
- "At Texas Instruments 58 % of employees telecommute." - Anonymous
- "20% of company’s managers and executives are women." - Anonymous
- "Company backups childcare." - Anonymous
- "Company employs 23 % of women and 23 % of new hires are also women. At Texas Instruments 20 % of female employees participate in career counseling, 20% participate in management/ leadership trainings and 31 % participate in mentoring." - Anonymous