global Job Reviews
I've worked at Pearson for over 10 years and there are many women working at Pearson throughout the company in roles that span the corporate structure from entry level through the executive level. In speaking with colleagues outside of Pearson, I believe that the benefits are above average both in Healthcare/family care and many other programs to support work/personal life balance. Maternity leave is the bare minimum with many co-workers using all of their vacation time, personal and sick time for the year to be at home for the longest amount possible. I rarely see any men take advantage of the two weeks paternity leave afforded to them.
Job Satisfaction Level
Recent Salary (USD)
Recent Bonus (USD)
Typical Hours (per day)
Took Maternity Leave Here? (Weeks)
Are Women and Men Treated Equally?
Recommend to Women?
Browse Similar Job Departments
Browse Similar Job Titles
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Global Support End User Engineer
- Global Campaign Manager
- Global Inside Sales Manager
- Manager, Global Accounts
- Global Hr Business Partner
- Senior Vice President (svp)global Talent Acquisition
- Global Licensee Compliance Manager
- Assistant Manager Of Global Sourcing
- Global Supply Chain Manager II