global Job Reviews
Women who work in global departments have an overall job satisfaction level of 4, 100% of them believe there is gender equality in their firms, and make an average salary range of $80k-$100k.
I've worked at Pearson for over 10 years and there are many women working at Pearson throughout the company in roles that span the corporate structure from entry level through the executive level. In speaking with colleagues outside of Pearson, I believe that the benefits are above average both in Healthcare/family care and many other programs to support work/personal life balance. Maternity leave is the bare minimum with many co-workers using all of their vacation time, personal and sick time for the year to be at home for the longest amount possible. I rarely see any men take advantage of the two weeks paternity leave afforded to them.
Browse Similar Job Departments
Browse Similar Job Titles
- Global Support End User Engineer
- Global Campaign Manager
- Global Inside Sales Manager
- Manager, Global Accounts
- Global Hr Business Partner
- Senior Vice President (svp)global Talent Acquisition
- Global Licensee Compliance Manager
- Assistant Manager Of Global Sourcing
- Global Supply Chain Manager II
- Global Engineering Talent and Competency Manager